WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I had a Nautic timer. They are very well built watches and the finish is very nice on the case and bracelet. I've been looking at the Rasmus for awhile.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
so, what do you want to know about them? I've had them all.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
I had that Sar for about a week then sold it. its a nice enough watch, but the rubber ring and the ss crown didn't look right on the blasted finish of the case. Also, the bracelet used on the rescue timer line aren't near as good as the rasmus bracelets. those rattle.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I, on the other hand, like the rubber ring and bracelet inserts. the relatively small size and light weigth make this a very easy watch to wear

Steve

·
Registered
95 Posts
Other than a few G-Shocks, the SAR is the only watch I own without a dive bezel. Consequently, it is one of only a few that does not have a scratch on the bezel. Occasionally I vacillate on flipping it, but what keeps it in my collection is the rather unique look of the black and silver bracelet/bezel, its toughness and accuracy. Last I checked it was +2 sec per day.

Oh, and my bracelet doesn't rattle. I think that would be seriously irritating.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I very much enjoy this watch. It is comfortable on the wrist, well crafted in the Mühle Glashütte tradition, keeps excellent time (very stable), has a great weight, looks great to me.

Some people like a very busy looking face with rotating bezel etc., but this watch looks great without it. I have other watches with bezels, so this one does not need to have one.

It is a bullet-proof watch, really. I doubt most people that own this watch (yours truly included) will ever put it through the paces for which it was designed.

I am a big fan of Mühle Glashütte timepieces. I've sold off almost all my Seikos. ;-)

Anything else you want to know?

Glen

Here's few shots:

Lume

On wrist;

Great looking bracelet:

With the Nautic

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I think the watch looks awsome.
I like the dial and the rubber.

big |> from me on the looks of this one.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
|>|>I've already told Jason by PM, but got this watch last week and it is bullet proof with a torch for lume.. I'm going to post a thread about it when I have time. Excellent German engineering, good size without being huge, good weight, etc.. |>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts