WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
Came across this great forum looking for information on my recent ebay purchase of an Omega Seamaster 120m Multifunction watch. Although the watch came with an instruction manual I can't get it to display another language. Presently the language is French. I have also looked at instructions for a Breitling Aerospace but still no luck. I noticed that this ''problem'' was a topic last year on the forum but I don't see an answer.

I was informed that the movement is 1665B instead of 1665.

Anybody out there that can shine a light on this?

Thanks and regards,
Fred.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Hello all,
Came across this great forum looking for information on my recent ebay purchase of an Omega Seamaster 120m Multifunction watch. Although the watch came with an instruction manual I can't get it to display another language. Presently the language is French. I have also looked at instructions for a Breitling Aerospace but still no luck. I noticed that this ''problem'' was a topic last year on the forum but I don't see an answer.

I was informed that the movement is 1665B instead of 1665.

Anybody out there that can shine a light on this?

Thanks and regards,
Fred.
language selection is done through the day of the week. you go through the day of the week indication until you find the MO, TU, WE, TH, FR, SA, SU options (for english).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts