WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please note I will be traveling through the first week of November and cannot respond to any inquiries.

HI, everyone, seeing as how these don’t seem to be going much of anywhere on the sales forum, and I am sure COVID hasn’t done much for everyone’s bank accounts, I thought I would throw them up here and see if anyone would like to mix up their collection a bit and perhaps alleviate boredom as well.

I value the Aquadive in trade value at about $1100, the Summiter at about $750, and the other Seiko at about $300. They are all in very good shape and the Aquadive is a complete kit. You can see my listings on the sales forum for details, but here are the pics.

I generally like dive watches and seem to be drawn toward Yema, or even a Yema chronograph. Would also entertain other chronographs as I think I got rid of all of mine, or a solid tool watch. Kin-Tiki?

Please, nothing vintage unless it is a really solid runner or has been serviced. I have enough headaches with those as it is.

Just let me know if you’re interested and we can correspond more.

I have great feedback here. I would like to deal with someone who has great feedback as well on trades or otherwise.

Thanks and stay well, everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts