WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take a minute and use my 100th post to thank all of you! You are all so full of advice and knowledge, which you are all usually more than willing to bestow on the rest of us. I have been on WUS for about two months now, and during that time I picked up a new Pelagos and a slightly used Crepas Cayman. I now have my eyes on my next acquisition..A lot of it thanks to this forum and you all!

Thanks again! pelagos111.jpg crepas.jpg

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
|> I await your 1000th post thread; I have these feeling it's inevitable, and that can only be a good thing.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
You tell us that you "have your eye on your next acquisition" and then you don't tell us what it is................. Nobody likes a tease, hd.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very true..I am currently considering an IWC Aquatimer, or a Tudor Submariner from the early 90's.

You tell us that you "have your eye on your next acquisition" and then you don't tell us what it is................. Nobody likes a tease, hd.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pelagos.jpg

Thanks..it is a beauty. I just changed her to the rubber the other day as I am headed to the ocean for vacation next week!
Where's the giveaway?! I'll take the pelagos - it's gorgeous.

Reactions: CMTFR

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, both good choices. Are you thinking about one of the "new" IWC's? I was surprised at the changes they've made this year.
Probably not new. I am looking for something within the past couple of years, in the 3K price range. I can't go too overboard or I might end up living in an apartment.. alone.. with all my watches...

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
Unabashed Casio G-Shock fanboy
8,069 Posts
Probably not new. I am looking for something within the past couple of years, in the 3K price range. I can't go too overboard or I might end up living in an apartment.. alone.. with all my watches...
You'll have all the time in the world to think about your life's direction.

Reactions: hdmelrose

·
Banned
6,316 Posts
WTH? it's like "graduation" for kindergarteners.... you're still wet behind the ears... keep posting and flipping!!! let me know when you get to 10,000 posts, 100 watches flipped and asking what watch to wear to surgery or grocery shopping...

you know you're a WIS when you post to ask what watch to wear to go number 2....:-d

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WTH? it's like "graduation" for kindergarteners.... you're still wet behind the ears... keep posting and flipping!!! let me know when you get to 10,000 posts, 100 watches flipped and asking what watch to wear to surgery or grocery shopping...

you know you're a WIS when you post to ask what watch to wear to go number 2....:-d
Well, I was really using it as an opportunity to thank people for their advice...Because of the fact that you are in New England (assuming you are a Pats fan) and I am a Rams fan who is still pissed of about Spygate, we will choose to go our separate ways! J/K. I agree, I wasn't really trying to pimp myself out, just thank everyone. BTW, when going #2, I always wear a diver with nice lume..that way I can keep the light off!

·
Banned
6,316 Posts
Just messin' with you... Congrats on the pelagos!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just messin' with you... Congrats on the pelagos!
I know..I was just giving it right back! Take care and have a nice weekend!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You have the Pelagos and Crepas now - but what did you have before you joined?
I had a SMP Quartz, two Technomarines, a Tag Heuer 1500 Quartz and some other assorted "watches". My eyes have been REALLY opened in the past two months!

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Congrats on 100+! Your divers look fantastic!

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Where's the giveaway?! I'll take the pelagos - it's gorgeous.

It's overkill for his first 100 posts, let's be reasonable, I think the Crepas is not bad either.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts