WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
like the 8900 line, but not so much for your choice of color, that ring would bother the hell out of me

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Arrived today. Better looking in real time. The WT is a bit different with this Module 3422. (See below) No Guam or UTC. The side by side with my GD350 gives an idea about size. It's OK for my wrist. The colours are not garish, but quite cool IMO.

I see some folks are having trouble finding the 12/24hr format on this model. The book says when in Timekeeping mode press 'D' to switch between one and the other. The DST can be turned off and on in World Time Mode by hold down 'A' for a second.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
Arrived today. Better looking in real time. The WT is a bit different with this Module 3422. (See below) No Guam or UTC. The side by side with my GD350 gives an idea about size. It's OK for my wrist. The colours are not garish, but quite cool IMO.

I see some folks are having trouble finding the 12/24hr format on this model. The book says when in Timekeeping mode press 'D' to switch between one and the other. The DST can be turned off and on in World Time Mode by hold down 'A' for a second.
What's the full model number of this version?

·
Registered
7,001 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts

I got mine last month ( GLS8900AR-1, its cool. It's my first casio G-shock

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts