WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
14,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yesterday I received one of the rarest watches of them all. It is the Orange Divingstar that was photographed for Pete's book. It was touted as being NOS, and I have to say that it is REALLY close. A few minor scratches on the clasp and that is about it. Fantastic condition. I thought that I would post a couple pics with the other rare ones that I have. Interestingly enough, this one has the Aubry Cross on the crown. I hadn't seen that before, but then.......this is only the 2nd Aubry piece that I own.;-)

·
Registered
910 Posts
:p:pWOW!! I think I might have seen one similar on the bay not too long ago, is it the same one? Anyhow congrats on the ever growing collection!!:p:p

·
Registered
189 Posts
SWEEEEET:p:p,

One of these days you'll have to put the collection in one picture(you'll probably have to use landscape mode;-)).
That should give everyone something to shoot for, or drool for.
Take care Randy

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
Nice Jason. I saw this one recently, with the caption "The seller ended the auction early because the item is no longer available for sale". Shoulda' just put "Jason was here!" :-!

·
14,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Nice Jason. I saw this one recently, with the caption "The seller ended the auction early because the item is no longer available for sale". Shoulda' just put "Jason was here!" :-!

:-d:-d:-d:-d:oops::oops::oops:

Mike (the previous owner) is a great guy that has been involved with Doxa for a very long time. He knows Pete and he was quite involved with the forum back when there was no official Doxa forum. I was glad to get the watch to "keep it in the family"

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
:-d:-d:-d:-d:oops::oops::oops:

Mike (the previous owner) is a great guy that has been involved with Doxa for a very long time. He knows Pete and he was quite involved with the forum back when there was no official Doxa forum. I was glad to get the watch to "keep it in the family"
Nice score man!! So when's the ground breaking and ribbon cutting ceremony for the DOXA Museum and Heritage Canter? :-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Jason,

Do you have a time machine in your garage?:-d:-d:-d That 600T looks like it just came from the factory. Awesome watch!!

Joe

·
Registered
711 Posts
Hi Jason,
I always love to see a vintage Doxa in good hands...
Congrats :-!:-!:-!
Holger

·
14,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
guys, thanks for all the nice replies, I really treasure my vintage Doxas.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts