WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I got this yesterday, Triple Crown Gulfman........

Really nice Pete ! I'm on the lookout for one of these too. I've got the black one and really like it so I'm on the prowl. Good catch, it's a great colour :-!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not as good as you having a new G.:-!

but u gotta show us some EL shot. dun believe ive seen one. nice gulf, brah !!!
Ever time I press the EL light button, by the time my camera focuses, the light goes out :-(, I asked the wife to press it while I shoot, she just got the wrong idea!!:-d

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Ever time I press the EL light button, by the time my camera focuses, the light goes out :-(, I asked the wife to press it while I shoot, she just got the wrong idea!!:-d
i always focus first then press the light. u and ur wife need to synchronize. u need an atomic wife :-d

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Really nice Pete ! I'm on the lookout for one of these too. I've got the black one and really like it so I'm on the prowl. Good catch, it's a great colour :-!
mike casio sales and service still has a couple thats where i got mine :)

pete what are your other 2.b-) i have black and tc :-! i am thinking about getting the atomic silver ti bezel ring for a tc mod b-) im waiting on the icerc :-s not sure where they will be released.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I really like this color of Gulfman. I must have one. o| Maybe you won it in auction what about I forgot, I was bidding for. :oops:

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Nice Gulfman. The color is just amazing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts