WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a spare £500 doing nothing so I thought I would set myself a challenge. 4 new where possible diver's watches in my 4 favourite colours and seiko where possible. Must be one black, one blue, one white and one orange. What would you buy? Got 2 already, the black one and the white. Will show all four when have them. Will tell you the first 2 if you really won't to know cheers

·
Premium Member
72,334 Posts
For the orange it's just got to be an OM ( 1st or 2nd gen) or a SRP315 for the blue how about a Mako XL?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agree with the orange monster but for the blue ( I know its not seiko ) I would like a orient blue ray on a bracelet but they are rocking horse .... or a seiko 7s26-0010 blue dial which might be a skx005 or skx001 can't remember which cheers

·
Registered
8,877 Posts
How about 3 divers & a Flieger?Seiko SKX007-Seiko White Stargate,GenI(SKZ323),Seiko Orange Monster(SRP309) & an Orient Flight(or sub a Blue Mako if you must)...

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
What about the GenII Stargate blue dial? Orange Monster is a good suggestion. Another orange option could be an Orange solar diver SNE109.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts