WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I wouldn't have thought I'd still be collecting to the point where I'd be at the 5,000 post mark. I found this site while looking for another G and it's pretty much been downhill from there o|. The first few months I was here on the G fora mainly then decided to check out some of the other foras. For those who think you are spending too much money here, STAY PUT :-d!! It gets worse on the others, other wise my sig wouldn't have that many watches listed. It's been fun hanging out with you all and making new friends along the way :-!. Here are pics of some of my favorite watches right now.

G-9000MC-3

Various G-23XX models

DW-9052

SKX779 Black Monster

Couple of Eco Drive divers

TAG Formula 1

Traser P6506 Ti Commander

Marathon T-SAR

Who knows what will arrive during the next 5,000 :think::think:.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
:-! congratulations buddy, 5000 posts is a lot but be aware, i'm right behind you...:-d

nice collections of G-23xx you've got there along with the other watches, especially the two radioactive ones ;-)

but whats wrong? I can't see my "favorite" on your wrist, should i have hope that you will turn to the bright side of "perfectly sane, show great taste people" again...:-d:-d:-d

regards, holger

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:-! congratulations buddy, 5000 posts is a lot but be aware, i'm right behind you...:-d

nice collections of G-23xx you've got there along with the other watches, especially the two radioactive ones ;-)

but whats wrong? I can't see my "favorite" on your wrist, should i have hope that you will turn to the bright side of "perfectly sane, show great taste people" again...:-d:-d:-d

regards, holger
Dream on my friend, dream on...:-d:-d

·
Registered
144 Posts
Brian D,

Congratulations to you too !

Wow...prolific posters praisies day.

Let's see some more.. from everybody.

Fokai'

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Congratulations to a forum stalwart! :)

·
Registered
591 Posts
conrgats on the 5k post Brian!! Nice pics/watches of your fav's. Especially like your Marathon. oohhhh Marathon how you tempt me with your wicked ways.........:thanks

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Congrats brian!

And I 2nd his warning: if you think buying a bunch of Gs is expensive...do not venture out of this forum :-d

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Congratulations on 5K. Another milestone on WUS! You are well within the top 100 posters on all of WUS.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Well I wouldn't have thought I'd still be collecting to the point where I'd be at the 5,000 post mark. I found this site while looking for another G and it's pretty much been downhill from there o|. The first few months I was here on the G fora mainly then decided to check out some of the other foras. For those who think you are spending too much money here, STAY PUT :-d!! It gets worse on the others, other wise my sig wouldn't have that many watches listed. It's been fun hanging out with you all and making new friends along the way :-!. Here are pics of some of my favorite watches right now.

G-9000MC-3

Various G-23XX models

DW-9052

SKX779 Black Monster

Couple of Eco Drive divers

TAG Formula 1

Traser P6506 Ti Commander

Marathon T-SAR

Who knows what will arrive during the next 5,000 :think::think:.
Not a 2300 fan, are you?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts