WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the email indicating shipment. I'm in California, so it'll be a couple days I suppose. Have to admit, I am pretty excited. I have tried Rhinos, natos, Zulus, but none were 'just right'. I'm hoping the Doxa strap is what I was looking for. Don't get me wrong, I love the beads of rice bracelet. But, I also like changing the look of my watches.

Anyone received the new strap yet? I'll post pictures of the black strap on my orange dial Pro as soon as I receive it.

Kev.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Just got the email indicating shipment. I'm in California, so it'll be a couple days I suppose. Have to admit, I am pretty excited. I have tried Rhinos, natos, Zulus, but none were 'just right'. I'm hoping the Doxa strap is what I was looking for. Don't get me wrong, I love the beads of rice bracelet. But, I also like changing the look of my watches.

Anyone received the new strap yet? I'll post pictures of the black strap on my orange dial Pro as soon as I receive it.

Kev.
Dear Kev, we have been shipping straps for the past week. Right now before the holidays season, shipping will take between 5-15 business days. Please be ware that the straps were shipped by USPS and not by fedex. Fedex costs $85.00 from Europe to the US which exceeds the value of the strap. If you have received an email notrification stating "fedex", please nelect it.

[email protected]

·
Registered
132 Posts
Kev! can't wait to see it on your 750.

Take pics as soon as you can. I'm sure there are MANY wanting to see.

John P.

·
Registered
42 Posts
hi all,had my e-mail too the other day,cannot wait.
looking forward to end of november too,i'm gonna pull the trigger
again and hopefully get a sharkie or gmt pro.
my next paypacket is due then,DOXA HERE I COME.
patty.

·
Registered
19 Posts
after much thought i have decieded to pa_ss on the drive strap....

i liked the 600 band design and thought that would be the 750 design was well...this seems not the case....also i thought the price was a b1t too m_uch as well....

if i need an aux band i will go with the z_ulu band...as i did on my russian shturmanskie....the pr1ce is reasonable and it comes in orange too....

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JMF,

I agree, based solely on the pictures, the style of the 600 strap appeals to me more. However, I do trust that the company that designed the 750, which is pretty much perfect in my opinion, would not drop the ball when it comes to the strap. Regarding price, I have to agree with you again, it is pretty steep. I'm hoping when I get the strap it will be apparent where the extra money went.

I'll definitely post my honest opinion when I get my new strap.

Kev.

i liked the 600 band design and thought that would be the 750 design was well...this seems not the case....also i thought the price was a b1t too m_uch as well....

if i need an aux band i will go with the z_ulu band...as i did on my russian shturmanskie....the pr1ce is reasonable and it comes in orange too....

·
Registered
42 Posts
hi gang,mines just arrived.well pleased.
it's built better than i thought.this is 'THE' strap for the sub 750t.
off to town now to get it put on by a jeweller.
think i'll get another one too.
cheers 'DOXA' for a class product.
patty.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice! Please post some pictures if possible :-!

hi gang,mines just arrived.well pleased.
it's built better than i thought.this is 'THE' strap for the sub 750t.
off to town now to get it put on by a jeweller.
think i'll get another one too.
cheers 'DOXA' for a class product.
patty.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts

hey Jmf, talking about straps, it really comes to what you like but when I see both in front of me, I would say, it is like heaven and earth. The SUB750T strap is light years ahead of the 600T strap. Design, quality and coolness wise. If you dont order one, you'll simply regret it.

Not selling you anything but it would e a pitty not to give your SUB750T the right strap

john

·
Registered
90 Posts
hey Jmf, talking about straps, it really comes to what you like but when I see both in front of me, I would say, it is like heaven and earth. The SUB750T strap is light years ahead of the 600T strap. Design, quality and coolness wise. If you dont order one, you'll simply regret it.

Not selling you anything but it would e a pitty not to give your SUB750T the right strap

john
HI THERE
RECIEVED MY STRAP TODAY ,SUPERB QUALITY JUST ONE QUESTION
HOW DO YOU FIT IT
CHEERS
ANDY

BASED IN THE UK
SHARKHUNTER 750T
ROLEX SEA DWELLER
OMEGA SPEEDMASTER
H3 TRASER NAVIGATOR
SEIKO COMPASS DIVER

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was just about to ask the same question. Some of us, me included do not have a jewler anywhere nearby.....and would like to know how a lay-person would install the new bands.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi There
Sussed It Out I Managed To Change The Strap With
The Tool Which Came The The 750t
Regards
Andy
Based In Uk
The Usual Suspects

1 - 14 of 14 Posts