WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am normally more about divers and my omegas but over time this happened

I seem to like negatives and might round out with a Gxw-56-a1 or the Orange one(if I can ever find one at a decent price)

Also I hate that they killed Oceanus in the US market

·
Registered
553 Posts
I am sorry I messed up your thread, I was just trying to commiserate. I was just a mechanicals kind of guy, then one GShock happened. Then suddenly...

·
Registered
618 Posts
Divers is how I started too.
Now my G's far out number them and I rarely wear the divers at all.
Be careful, it'll happen before you even realize what you've done :)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Divers is how I started too.
Now my G's far out number them and I rarely wear the divers at all.
Be careful, it'll happen before you even realize what you've done :)
OMG! Just realized that the same thing happened to me! Seiko divers. Citizen divers. At one time I lamented that fact that Gs did not have a rotating bezel. Now, I'm like, whatever. Just use the Chrono function! Going to sell my Monster soon.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Yep, same for me. Started looking for an analog G-Shock, got distracted by Seiko divers, then came back to a GA-1000, GW-M5610, GW-3500, PRW-3500. GWN-1000, and GW-3000, all in the past six months!

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Yep, same for me. Started looking for an analog G-Shock, got distracted by Seiko divers, then came back to a GA-1000, GW-M5610, GW-3500, PRW-3500. GWN-1000, and GW-3000, all in the past six months!
What is prw-3500 inquiring minds

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Thanks, Gary!

The PRW-3500 isn't a G-Shock, but it's pretty darn close and I wanted to try an ABC watch, which I find very helpful in my hikes. The GWN-1000 Gulfmaster also has ABC functions and is such a brilliant watch overall that I would pick it over the
Pro-Trek if I were to do it over again

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
How can it be "accidental" when you have to intentionally click the order button?! LOL ;-)

Reactions: GTR83

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oddly I don't like allot of the g100/1000 analogs as they seem too busy I like my 3500b after a year or too at looking at 3000 then I spotted the KG3 series and loved the Matt stealth look

1 - 20 of 24 Posts