WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And builds three stores! Two are for lease,I guess he was sick of mall rent. Cherry wood,plasma TV,fireplace. Nice digg's!He has a bunch more Omegas comeing in,he also has the springdrive in.He and a Ad in Cincinnati are the only two springdrive dealers between Chicago and New York.I've got on his Montblanc time walker(42mm).The Ohio state and Michigan game are on the plasma in back of me.Yes,we won! John Wilson. PS the spingdrives are REAL HEAVY!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Great photos John.. but what is the watch on your wrist?? a bit hungover so cant work it out :-D:-D

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Faaaancy!

This cracked me up, John Wilson!

I guess you're used to driving a larger vehicle, eh?

This is great stuff: great pics, great watches, great news for your AD.

Fancy!

So, is this what Omega has in mind for moving their image "upscale?" Do you know if this was at the prompting of Swatch Group, or was this entirely your AD's initiative?

eric

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great photos John.. but what is the watch on your wrist?? a bit hungover so cant work it out :-D:-D
Hello mamas,I hope I did'nt say that to loud?rMontblanc time walker.John Wilson.

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Faaaancy!

This cracked me up, John Wilson!

I guess you're used to driving a larger vehicle, eh?

This is great stuff: great pics, great watches, great news for your AD.

Fancy!

So, is this what Omega has in mind for moving their image "upscale?" Do you know if this was at the prompting of Swatch Group, or was this entirely your AD's initiative?

eric
I knew you would spot that! Well,his is sick of the mall,I'll get more of the scoop. John Wilson.

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Learn to park, damn it!!!

I knew you would spot that! Well,his is sick of the mall,I'll get more of the scoop. John Wilson.
I've often considered having a set of custom sticky notes printed out to put on windshields.

If only I were a different person.

Of course, I don't mean you, John Wilson!!! In an empty parking lot, I try to take up as many spots as possible!

eric

·
6,880 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
128 Posts
OK, love the new store... but one question....

What the heck were you doing there DURING THE GAME???? O|

Tom

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, love the new store... but one question....

What the heck were you doing there DURING THE GAME???? O|

Tom
Well..In my car with the game on the radio..on TV at Don's new place..also on TV at a friend's audio shop...then home by the 4th quarter. John Wilson.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Amazing! I'm wondering how you can justify sitting on the chairs just watching football unless you've already purchased something. I guess you can look at it like a lounge for customers who've bought into the club.

I'll pay a cover charge just to hang out there and try on watches.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.