WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple of weeks ago I sent my Stowa Airman COSC back for a repair of the winding mechanism under warranty, whilst the watch was at Stowa I asked them to change the crown to the "Onion" crown variety, this they did free of charge, the service from Stowa is absolutely superb, lots of communication and very speedy turnaround.

Would like to express my appreciation to Viveca and all those at Stowa, stunning work, thank you very much.

Some pictures.

Before

After

·
Registered
50 Posts
Stunning bro!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Great pictures Dave! You've really caught the visual effect of the Airman's brushed steel finish. I love the look of this watch.

·
Registered
150 Posts
A couple of weeks ago I sent my Stowa Airman COSC back for a repair of the winding mechanism under warranty, whilst the watch was at Stowa I asked them to change the crown to the "Onion" crown variety, this they did free of charge, the service from Stowa is absolutely superb, lots of communication and very speedy turnaround.
Well done. Nice pics.

And glad to know crown change under warranty free of charge, Stowa does improve their service.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great job :)
Did they make some cosmetic work on it (polishing, etc)?
I dont think so in this case (No pun intended), it was in pristine condition when I sent it so probably didnt need polishing, came back securely packed in one of their superb camera style cases.:-!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts