WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...sometimes I ask that sort of questions where someone would think: Read The F******** Manual !!!!

Yes, I know, but I wear glasses and now I am at the age that I must begin to set off my glasses to read the tiny letters of some manuals....:-(
Simply said: my eyes are at the moment not "bad enough" to buy bi-focal glasses.
Sometimes I wear lenses and then I need a +1 diopter reading glasses.

But I have really difficulties to read tiny text.

So... thats the explanation. ( in my crappy English :-d )

But THANKS to the guys, like SnapIT, Lou, Don Indiano, Davey, Botudi, Ron, etc... who are helping me each time !!!

I really, honestly appreciate this ! So: THANKS !!!:)

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Marc, aint that what forums are for, Look at my caption at the bottom of my sig, it speaks for itself.

Have a great new year .. Take care my freind

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
...sometimes I ask that sort of questions where someone would think: Read The F******** Manual !!!!

Yes, I know, but I wear glasses and now I am at the age that I must begin to set off my glasses to read the tiny letters of some manuals....:-(
Simply said: my eyes are at the moment not "bad enough" to buy bi-focal glasses.
Sometimes I wear lenses and then I need a +1 diopter reading glasses.

But I have really difficulties to read tiny text.

So... thats the explanation. ( in my crappy English :-d )

But THANKS to the guys, like SnapIT, Lou, Don Indiano, Davey, Botudi, Ron, etc... who are helping me each time !!!

I really, honestly appreciate this ! So: THANKS !!!:)
OK, I help you out even more.
Remeber that macro lens you were looking for an excuse to buy?
I use mine all the time to read small print, blows it right up for you so it can be read.
How's that for rationalizing the expense?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Don't worry Marc i like to read the Breitling manuals santasmile also i'm always happy to help if i can :-!

happy new year!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts