WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a my almost new PSR 10 , not too long ago I got the watch new on Ebay , however once I got the PSR 10 I saw tarnish hands , it really bother me, so I sent it to MCWW , also Jake did a fantastic job with the watch , he answer every mail and he is very knowledge . He replace the tarnish hands and he put a steel blue seconds hand like I ask , to make it look like a Grand Seiko , because it was to plain , it need it some color , here is the result :

DSCF8216.JPG
original watch

IMG_2662.JPG
IMG_0060.JPG
IMG_0061.JPG
IMG_0062.JPG
IMG_0063.JPG
IMG_0064.JPG
IMG_0065.JPG
IMG_0066.JPG
IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG IMG_0070.JPG
IMG_0073.JPG
IMG_0075.JPG
IMG_0076.JPG
IMG_0077.JPG
IMG_0078.JPG
IMG_0079.JPG
IMG_0080.JPG

also I am thinking of installing the same blue hand on the Longines VHP , what do you guys think ?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Tidy watch!
Nice and simple.

How the gold colored hands in the Seiko improve legibility!
If you're an old geezer and worry about those things of course.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Well done, who is MCWW ?

I'd keep the Longines as it is especially since you already have a watch with a blue seconds hand. Which reminds me I need to wear my Seiko SD GMT with its "gliding" blue seconds hand ;-)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well done, who is MCWW ?

I'd keep the Longines as it is especially since you already have a watch with a blue seconds hand. Which reminds me I need to wear my Seiko SD GMT with its "gliding" blue seconds hand ;-)

the problem that the seconds hands for the longines is not working for me , i think the dimension don't make sense
279292d1272190902-advice-needed-buy-longines-vhp-conquest-watch-img_0089.jpg

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Your Pulsar truned into a beautiful piece with that lovely blue second hand, my friend, indeed.

Ever since, I love thoese blue second hands a lot. I think blue second hand will be a very good choice on your Longines. Or, a red paint at the tip of the hand?

Wear them in the best of health . . .

Capt. Serdal

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
It's a handsome watch overall, but that blue seconds hand really does something for the watch!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts