WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Very nice! :-! New addition I assume?

I like B&M, they have some nice models that can be picked up at a decent price.

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Very nice! I like it. And it's different, which makes it even more interesting! There are a few B&M's I'm liking lately. Congrats! :-!

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
Nice watch. I've looked at those a few times myself. A very interesting case design that you see very rarely.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
A very handsome chrono.
Congrats!

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Enjoy, I feel very under rated brand. Very nice!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Nice AP Ripoff!
I kid, I kid. I really like the dihexahedral bezel. I especially like this watch, non chrono, in the blue bezel/ white dial diver.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I especially like this watch, non chrono, in the blue bezel/ white dial diver.
Ew.. :-d

By the way, if you look up, both Riviera and AP ROO were released in the same year 1973. Who copies who is always a big question, isn't it? ;-)

Thanks everyone for all the comments! :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Very nice watch. I've been looking into them the last weeks but haven't found the time yet to go to an AD to try them on.

How's the feel and the quality of the watch?

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
By the way, if you look up, both Riviera and AP ROO were released in the same year 1973. Who copies who is always a big question, isn't it? ;-)
This I did not know.
Here's the one I like.

What kind of movements do they use?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How's the feel and the quality of the watch?
It feels much lighter than you think it would be when you are about to put it on. The rubber strap with deployant plays a big role here. However, the construction feels very solid - better than any Omega Seamaster I have owned.

What kind of movements do they use?
I am not sure about that model but the chronograph one uses a Valjoux 7750 - don't know which grade (however, runs +4 seconds a day).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts