WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
:p:p
That is an absolute stunner of a watch, I hope to own one like that some day. Excellent pictures by the way, you have brought out a lot of fine detail in the face especially.:-!

B

·
0 Posts
:p:p
That is an absolute stunner of a watch, I hope to own one like that some day. Excellent pictures by the way, you have brought out a lot of fine detail in the face especially.:-!

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Yeah, very nice vintage watch made in the good ole' USA. Thanks for showing. You do a fantastic job with your pics as stated. Especially in macro mode. What do you use for your back drop? That white surface really makes the watch pop.

On side note: In the very short time you've been here. You have made some great contributions to our forum. Pleasure having you aboard.|>

·
Registered
19,861 Posts
Can't beat a vintage :-!

Keeps time within 2 secs per day.
It's fantastic, today's chronometers need at least 25 jewels to keep that accuracy :-!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, very nice vintage watch made in the good ole' USA. Thanks for showing. You do a fantastic job with your pics as stated. Especially in macro mode. What do you use for your back drop? That white surface really makes the watch pop.

On side note: In the very short time you've been here. You have made some great contributions to our forum. Pleasure having you aboard.|>

Thank you for the comments.

I use a light tent with a white backdrop,

I also have a few different color backdrops.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Seriously nice watch and sweet photos, thanks for sharing!

·
Moderator Public Forum
22,620 Posts
Lovely watch and movement. Bulova was I believe the last american watch company to make movements in america.

·
Registered
23,771 Posts
It's a 1955 model. One of the best Vintage companies to collect in my view.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I had one with a 1954 BOAC movement (not as cool as the BPAC but still better than a lot of movements today) and it keeps about the same level of acuracy as yours still need to do some fine adjustments though anyway bought another one that was broken and put the 1954 movement in it because have you noticed that the movement date codes are ff in comparison to the case date code?

·
Premium Member
12,971 Posts
that is one gorgeous bulova, thanks for sharing:-!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts