WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my first post and share here!

A brief backgrounder: about a month ago, a friend of mine (Ditoy_eagle of PWC) started his new ceramic coating service for watches, and considering I've always wanted to modify my Seiko "BFS" (SNKF11K1), I sent off my watch as one of the willing guinea pigs, and it went perfect as expected. And ever since, I always wanted to see how further I can mod my BFS, and given that I have also a pair of Seiko-Sinns (SRP031 & 29) and another pair of Seiko FFFs (SNZH57 & 55), I thought of swapping parts and see how it goes from there.

Looking at the photo directly below (grabbed from the net) and comparing with my "BigFreakinFathomSinn Seiko (BFFSS)" on the bottom, you'll see that the gold hands were from my from the SNZH57 (top left), and the inner dial were from the SRP031 (top right) and swapped with my SNKF11 (lower image). I also swapped the see-thru back case cover and upgraded its stock 7S26 movement with the Seiko-Sinn's newer 4R15 movement, which is more accurate and has a longer power reserve (I need to shoot a new pic soon to show these).

=

(Photo by Taylor114 of PWC)

TFL! :)

·
Registered
Tudor Peligrosos, Breitling Colt or Stowa “Big Eyes”
1,613 Posts
Now that is cool combination the gold hands with the nice custom leather strap, way to go thinking outside the box. :-!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
That's a ridiculously fine looking watch.

Very nice....congrats.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now that is cool combination the gold hands with the nice custom leather strap, way to go thinking outside the box. :-!
WOW!! That is a sharp looking watch. Love the gold on black. Awesome mod!!
That's a ridiculously fine looking watch.

Very nice....congrats.
very nice :) thumbs up!
Many thanks, I'm real glad you guys like the mod! :) I'll try to post more photos soon, pics of the crystal window back case and the upgraded movement.

·
7,114 Posts
Freaking sweet mod!!!

Cheers
Shannon

·
Registered
113 Posts
I saw this in the flesh and it is awesome. It took some time to sink in me the extent and coolness of the modification but it is a beauty. :rock:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Great stuff. I almost started looking for a button "ORDER THIS WATCH HERE" ,but no suck luck.
Looks very cool. Especially with that vintage looking strap.

Good combination of the colors. Nicely done.
Indeed way to go thinking outside the box|>

1 - 19 of 19 Posts