WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
And so, a week after I posted this thread, and less than a day after I put it up over at the sales forum here, my companion 2503.80 is off to its new home. Thanks all for indulging me in my tale!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Great write up. What is your wrist size if I may ask?

The Skyfall AT has been my most lusted after watch since it first came out. But I do find it a bit thick. My favorite watch photo of all time, on the other hand, is of the original blue AT.

(Not my pic)

Not really having the funds for a multi-thousand dollar watch, I have settled on this to scratch the marine blue sunburst itch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Great write up. What is your wrist size if I may ask?

The Skyfall AT has been my most lusted after watch since it first came out. But I do find it a bit thick. My favorite watch photo of all time, on the other hand, is of the original blue AT.

Not really having the funds for a multi-thousand dollar watch, I have settled on this to scratch the marine blue sunburst itch.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I'm somewhere between 6.5" and 6.75", from what I can tell. It's a nice sweet spot where the 39.2 and the 36.2 both looked good, and it came down to taste and totality.

I know that exact picture -- it was one of the ones that I first saw so many years ago that got me on to the 2500 series :)

And, nice Halios! It looks dark in that lighting, but judging from those flashes of blue through the middle of the dial, I'm sure it lights up quite nicely.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts