44,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You defo have it bad!!!!!

Loving that collection!!!

·
Registered
44,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks to all you guys who posted pics, some great Bronze/Brass watches on here!!!

And now even more that i might have to accommodate in my watch box!!!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
My first bronze watch was an Armida 1000M with brown dial. Sold it to fund something else. Next, I was lucky enough to score a Kaventsmann Triggerfish (to complete the serendipity, I've got #1 of 30), and just a few weeks ago picked up a Helberg CH1. I have never tried to force patina on any of them, I love to watch them change over time just by being out in their natural environment. I've had the Kav about two years now and it looks like the old friend that is is. The CH1 is already losing its shine (BTW the CNC'ed buckles that come with the Helberg are a work of art in themselves.)
Although I passed on getting one at least for now, I think the best bargain in bronze watches just might be the Heroic 18. $798 with three quality straps AND buckles. They are sold out on their own site but last I looked Militare Watch had a couple left.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist
Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Strap Fashion accessory

·
Registered
507 Posts
NICE! I've actually never seen a bronze diver BUT I want one! Any suggestions for one sub-$500?
Head over to Makara's website now and you can get in on the preorder of the Sea Turtle for $295. They'll be shipping in a matter of days!

Reactions: watermanxxl

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
So another dangerous wallet busting thread! But love it. I have just finished explaining to my wife that 2 watches last month was perfectly normal and that the itch had been scratched. Now I need to find a way of explaining that a bronze diver is in a whole must have category of its own.
Loving this thread, did a bit of research last night but will look some more. I can see a well patinated diver on a raw edge canvas strap sitting perfectly with the rest of the collection. Keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
44,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
So another dangerous wallet busting thread! But love it. I have just finished explaining to my wife that 2 watches last month was perfectly normal and that the itch had been scratched. Now I need to find a way of explaining that a bronze diver is in a whole must have category of its own.
Loving this thread, did a bit of research last night but will look some more. I can see a well patinated diver on a raw edge canvas strap sitting perfectly with the rest of the collection. Keep the pics coming!
Just tell her big Clive says you gotta get one or the big WIS boys will pick on you and chant,

"You ain't got a Bronzo"

Come on no woman likes her boy to be bullied :))

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
great looking Trio. Love your Choices for Strap.
beside the Panerai, i really think that Ennebi makes some of the most beautiful Bronzos. you should consider it as a good alternative .

picture taken from Ennebi's Facebook
that's one example

but you should also check out this Thread. you'll finds lots of Beautiful Models:
https://www.watchuseek.com/f74/ennebi-fondale-appreciation-society-402000.html

Cheers

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Maranez landed less than an hour ago. I'm not going to force patina since part of the fun for me is seeing the gradual progress. I did the same with my bronze CH6 and it actually happened pretty quickly.

Actually like this one even more than I thought I would. The acrylic dome is sweet :)

Cheers,

Casey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I totally agree with you, Ennebi watches are pure awesomeness
but I'd need a mortgage to buy one, damn!

great looking Trio. Love your Choices for Strap.
beside the Panerai, i really think that Ennebi makes some of the most beautiful Bronzos. you should consider it as a good alternative .

picture taken from Ennebi's Facebook
that's one example

but you should also check out this Thread. you'll finds lots of Beautiful Models:
https://www.watchuseek.com/f74/ennebi-fondale-appreciation-society-402000.html

Cheers

21 - 40 of 14456 Posts