WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear All
This is a G-Shock I bought in 2000, as a spare watch and before I became an enthusiast. Can anyone tell me if it is a significant model or not ,and more importantly should I keep it or sell it?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
You probably won't get much for it, as it's not too popular around here. I would keep it. It's still a good watch.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
never heard of it until now, simply because im still a newbie. for those wondering how it looks like

the display is so clearly legible. im with TTT. keep it.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am desperately trying to post some photos I have put on my photobox account, but failing miserably. Please can someone point me to a link where it explains how.

Thanks|>

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Hehehehe..... The G-3010 and G-3011 (along with most of the dual-LCD models) are much maligned by G-shock collectors, just because they look more like the fake Ebay G-Shocks than they do real G-Shocks. :-d

It's too bad. Yes, they are quite ugly. But the modules are functional masterpieces. And the construction of them makes them look like Fort Knox in comparison to most G-Shocks.

I have your watch's brother, the G-3010.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Just trying to work out how to post my photo!
You have to copy the image URL, and then paste it into the text box you're typing in by clicking on the 'image' button above the box, and pasting the link in there, then clicking 'OK.'

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Success!!!!

I always thought the watch looked different and I have never seen a strap like it. It is actually is huge on which is why I have only worn it a few times.

Just wondered of there was a history.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I had one. I found the duplex LCD hard to read in bright sunlight at lots of angles. Then somehow when I was on shift moving packages at FedEx, the bezel got ripped off somehow and was never seen again. It got resigned to a drawer soon afterward. I liked it okay while I had it though.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Actually, I've never seen that one but I rather like it ! Nice clear looking display and unlike a lot here, I quite like a bit of metal showing and the strap I really like too, they are pretty pricey themselves..

I'd keep it and wear it, you'll probably not get what it's really worth if you try to sell it and I bet it looks great on. :-!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts