WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What I have so far, an MD-903, MD-300, AMW-320, and the MDV-102.
I would love to get the MD-703, I thought that the 903 might be close to it, but nope, it (and the MD-300) are very small perhaps Ladies watches.

MD-300

MD-903 (L) and MD-300 (R)

AMW-320 (L) and MDV-102 (R)

MD-903 and AMW-320

MDV-102 with lume!

...and just take a look at the fantastic collection of old quartz divers in this case at Javy's Hong Kong - too much!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Great collection! I'm glad the AMW-320 is still around, and the MDV-102 is a modern classic. I wish Casio still had some of those other divers in production.

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
You've got a nice little collection there.

So you really think that the 903 is a women's model? It doesn't look that small or feminine. It appears to just be a mid-size model.

Btw, I'm rocking my 102 today.

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
You've got a nice little collection there.

So you really think that the 903 is a women's model? It doesn't look that small or feminine. It appears to just be a mid-size model.

Btw, I'm rocking my 102 today.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
It's very smart to collect something truly affordable and ultimately usable. You must have the most accurate and durable collection here.

Reactions: Dick Jagger

·
Affordables Moderator
17,578 Posts
Great watches! I picked up the gold dial Marine Gear as a Father's Day gift, it gets plenty of wear in the summer time and weekends. I bought my son the MDV-102 and think I should get one for myself :-d

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
There are many Casio Divers I am now looking for... some images (all from the web)

A variant of the MDV 102, the very nice and rarely seen MTD 1049

MTD 1010

MTD 1037

MTD 1043

MRD 201

AMW 320B

and the grail MD 703

very, very nice collection!!! MQD 2000 (L), MD 703 (M), and MQD 3000 (R)

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
AD-520

Casio 520 001 (Large).JPG

This watch really sparked my interest in Casio Divers. I couldn't believe the build quality on it when I got it. Fell in love with the bezel and the 4,8 o'clock pushers.

and the grail MD 703

very, very nice collection!!! MQD 2000 (L), MD 703 (M), and MQD 3000 (R)
I'm assuming that the two MD 703's are different variants as the bezel color is different. Does anyone know the full model numbers of each? Been looking for the one on the bottom for a while.

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
There are many Casio Divers I am now looking for... some images (all from the web)

A variant of the MDV 102, the very nice and rarely seen MTD 1049

I thought the 1049 sans Marlin was just the UK version...

Either way, fantastic pictures that you dug up there. Stay on the hunt buddy!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I thought the 1049 sans Marlin was just the UK version...

Either way, fantastic pictures that you dug up there. Stay on the hunt buddy!
They are very similar, probably the same module because it also has the super illumninator LED... but I really like the cleaner, less busy dial and the bold, highly legible indices on the 1049.

·
11,868 Posts
Great thread!! Some awesome watches in your collection!

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Reviving this thread (which has some great watches) b/c I just won this beat up, but very cool Casio AD-520 on the Bay for 18 bucks plus shipping... Haven't seen many of this model personally. I love the design. Reminds me of a Kon Tiki or something. Couple of seller's pics...

PS TNT13 yours looks much nicer ; )

Cheers,
HBL

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Really truly great yet affordable watches. Really love the AMW-320 and the Marlin Diver, maybe I would pick one up as a work watch in the future

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
James - you have an MMA-200W? I just saw this model here and really liked it - just looks great.

Anyway, my latest: an AD-711 (quite small really, even though it uses the same 388 module as in the AD 520)

came on a cheap looking stainless steel bracelet

next to an MD903

the back

two more AMW 320Ds

group shot

1 - 20 of 28 Posts