WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Holidays everyone! I just wanted to show off my new diver my wife suprised me with on Christmas. My wife knew I wanted a new watch and that I had not bought one in quite a while because I wanted something special. I was torn between the U1 and the Breitling and on Christmas morning the debate was over. Hidden in the bottom of a very oversized box was a bright yellow box of joy and I assure you the name on the box did not start with an I. Here's a quick shot I took this morning.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Huge Congrats!!!!!! :gold |> :-! Wear it in great health!!!!! |> What a Christmas present!!!!! :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold

Stephen

·
Registered
596 Posts
Awesome my man - enjoy & wear it in great health!!!

Happy New Year

santasmile :-!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Your wife has great taste. That is a great watch.:-! :-!

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I wish my wife would buy me a watch like that!!santasmile

An awesome piece and you must have an awesome wife which makes for a super great Holiday!! That watch has a lot of style and refinement! Enjoy and Happy New year!!!:-!

Way to go!

Robzilla

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Super nice watch there!
Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Talking about a sweet watch jcko I was looking at one of those today. Congrats go to you and your wife for being so sweet to get you something like that :-!

PS thanks for the compliments on the TISSOT BROTHAS 1000;-)

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
Congratulations! I had that exact same model and it's a real beauty! Enjoy it, amigo! :-!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Dynamite watch!

Enjoy.

Steve

·
Registered
412 Posts
Must admit I am not normally a fan of Breitling but I have to say that looks awesome. Guess I will have to change my tune.

Congrats and enjoy it.:-!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations! I had that exact same model and it's a real beauty! Enjoy it, amigo! :-!
You put yours up for sale while I was on vacation and when i got home I was dissapointed because you have a great reputation as a seller. I showed my wife and told her how dissapointed I was because I missed out on a great deal. That's what put the idea in her head for this watch. So in some small way I owe it all to you Steve ;-) .

Thank you all for your kind words!

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Congrats JCK nice watch|> and you are one lucky guy for your wife to get that beauty for you, awesome. All the girls in my life think watches are stupid what a dumb hobby- yea I know they don't understand!
Regards
Robert

1 - 14 of 14 Posts