WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received this E812 as a parting gift from a company I work for a decade ago.... I am extremely brutal on watches and this Eco~Drive has put up with being electrified, ( burned the hell out of my arm, but did zero to my watch...) I lost in the bilge of a boat for 5 weeks submerged in gunk, ( Never even went into power saving mode ) it's never been serviced, loses less than a second a month and is simply the finest instrument of ANY kind I've ever owned.

I won't ever buy another brand watch, again, period.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
A watch well worn. Maybe it’s time for some spa treatment at Citizen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just checked online, and citizen is now accepting repairs again... I was thinking the same thing it's time to get this thing serviced, seals replaced & cleaned up and maybe a new Crystal.... nice treat for my watch for the next decade...lol

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Wow! Your Citizen Eco-Drive sure has taken a beating thru the years. Thanks for sharing your story. Here is to giving your Citizen a "spa" treatment and have it going for another decade.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like Citizen just recently opened the repairs department back up...going to call monday to get the dealio....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts