WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Nice collection! Can't go wrong with a Speedy Pro and a G!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Got to ask, what it the one on the left? Very unusual?
That is a watch by Seven Friday, personally I hate them but I'm a bit of a traditionalist, I think you can pick them up between £750-£1500. At least thats the prices I have seen, admittedly I only know of them because Watchfinder have them listed on their site brand new, I believe they're an official dealer.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
TBH I can't see why anyone should 'hate' any watch. The Seven Friday may not be everyone's cup of tea but at least its a break from the utter convention that 99% of collections we see are made of.

Nice collection, PO|>

·
Premium Member
61,645 Posts
You don't want that old Speedy cluttering your watchbox up so why don't you send it to Yorkshire out of the way? :-d You can't say I didn't try. Nice crew you have there.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
TBH I can't see why anyone should 'hate' any watch. The Seven Friday may not be everyone's cup of tea but at least its a break from the utter convention that 99% of collections we see are made of.

Nice collection, PO|>
I reserve my right to hate anything I please. At the same time I love that Black Bay and that Speedmaster. I'm a man of strong emotions.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Great group of watches. I think all you need is a dress watch.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Very Solid. I like the variety! Even the Seven Friday.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Nice work!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts