WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

My collection so far

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  FrankinCA 
#1 · (Edited)
I have kind of reached the point where I think I have a watch for every plausible need or situation so I thought I'd do ma state of the collection thread

First my favorite, the Russians

Then the affordable chinese made watches

Then the Germans

of course the swiss (ok thats kind of a strech on the marathon but its a swiss movement)

and finally a show of the entire collection with pocket watches and stop watches (I forgot my lone g-shock)

See less See more
#4 ·
Yeah I had the option of both on that one and I realized I didn't have any brown straps. :-d

#8 ·
Oh I'm sure I'll manage to find reasons to add more in the not to distant future. :-d

cool collection. it's refreshing to to see a tonneau in your collection|>
Yeah that's my most recent one, I traded a TAG F1 for it.

I'd never had a tounneau style before, it's really comfortable and has a vintage look to it.

#6 ·
Awesome collection. You got some cool pieces. (And you take great pix.)

Thanks for sharing.

#13 ·
Yeah the one one on the upper far left is a poljot traveller alarm. The other German is a Kazimon Funfhundert.

great collection and awesome pictures!

Can you please tell me a little more about the 2 white dialed watches on the right hand side of the Russians picture. They look great!

Thanks!!!
The one with the brown strap on the far right is a Poljot strela reissue with the usual 3133 movement. The one below it on the far right is a Buran Siberia with a Molnija 3603 (actually the same watch as the black dial on the bottom left). The chronograph to the bottom left of those two is another Buran with a poljot 31679 (never saw a model name for that one :think:). That one is actually my most accurate watch at +1/2 seconds a day.

Thanks for the comments everyone! :-!

#11 ·
congrats on a nice collection :-!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.