WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 was a pretty crazy year for me as far as my watch collection goes. I don't expect as many incomings this year, and yes there are going to be some culls! I expect to be more focused on vintages in 2011 ...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Any close-up on each watch? Some of them I couldn't identify what are they.
Anyway, Great collection!

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! Any particular one you want to see a close-up of?

Any close-up on each watch? Some of them I couldn't identify what are they.
Anyway, Great collection!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Top row, 5 watches with gold cases.
Cheers!

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
On scanning the lineup, the ones that jump out at me are the GP, the Primero HW (how much better than a dull old Speedmaster is that watch!) and the Rolex Day-Date. No expressible reasons - just a gut reaction from the retina. Nice lineup overall.

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
18,820 Posts
Well, Rolex has never done much for me and the Patek (and also the JLC) is nice but I demand a seconds hand on my watches - so I'll stick with the El Primeros!

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lou, I presume you mistook the black dial EP for the HW version ... that's actually a Class (Class 4) El Primero (cal. 400Z). Thanks!

On scanning the lineup, the ones that jump out at me are the GP, the Primero HW (how much better than a dull old Speedmaster is that watch!) and the Rolex Day-Date. No expressible reasons - just a gut reaction from the retina. Nice lineup overall.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yes, yours should be cal.400Z automatic version. I have Cal.420 HW one. But your version has all hands in white color are more sharp. My HW version's hands are in silver.

·
Registered
854 Posts

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
854 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts