WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I decided to share my collection for all to see. It is a mix. As you will all discover. Enough lurking and more contributing.

Sorry Tuna and Monster lovers, This feast may not be for you. This is primarily Chronographs. I have a few old non-Chronos I will mix in as well.I figure to spread this out over the next few days.

Yesterday was 70s Mechanicals - https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=369409

Obviously, This collection is not complete. But I ask, what collection ever is?

Today, the photos are my Seiko 70s-80s Digitals and Digi-Analog Chronos. Tomorrow, My 80s quartz. and until current daily use Seiko chronos. This is not to say I do not wear my 929. It is my favorite of my 70s Digitals

Once I get done with my Seikos, I will do my Citizens

Enjoy

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Wow how retro! Killer man :)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey kiteman!

Thanks a lot for sharing these pics!

Really cool watches - I especially LOVE the Ana-Digis :-!

Keep `em coming, I look forward to your next pictures |>

Greetings

sharpie

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hello All,

I decided to share my collection for all to see. It is a mix. As you will all discover. Enough lurking and more contributing.

Sorry Tuna and Monster lovers, This feast may not be for you. This is primarily Chronographs. I have a few old non-Chronos I will mix in as well.I figure to spread this out over the next few days.

Yesterday was 70s Mechanicals - https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=369409

Obviously, This collection is not complete. But I ask, what collection ever is?

Today, the photos are my Seiko 70s-80s Digitals and Digi-Analog Chronos. Tomorrow, My 80s quartz. and until current daily use Seiko chronos. This is not to say I do not wear my 929. It is my favorite of my 70s Digitals

Once I get done with my Seikos, I will do my Citizens

Enjoy

I have the stainless steel version of the digital that's 2nd from the left.

I believe it's a cal. A159 and I bought mine new. Haven't worn it for decades, but can't quite seem to let go of it.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Great collection, kiteman!:-!:-!:-! Finally a kindred spirit here who digs vintage digitals as much as I do!

Thanks for the look!

Sherry.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good Eye, I like my A929 series the best, But I wear the A159 regularly

·
Registered
270 Posts
Wow...

very nice collection..