WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I had actually thought of doing this as my 50th post as I have enjoyed looking at forum members collections but hey, I'm only a few posts out!!! This is my current collection. Some were inherited from family members no longer with us so hold sentimental if not real value.

I have nothing really high end or particularly exciting but I enjoy what I have amassed over the last 15 or so years.

Attachments

·
Registered
Rolex datejust
1,202 Posts
Nice collection. Really loving the Omegas and Seikos in your collection. Seems like you have all your bases covered. You have dress watches, divers, sportier watches, grab and go/daily wearer, functional ones such as one with a chronograph and a tachymeter. The only I would add to that collection if you ever have the time and money would be an Audemars Piguet royal oak, and a Patek Philippe.

Reactions: rosetribe

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, maybe one day funds allowing I will be able to add a AP or PP to the collection ;)
Nice collection. Really loving the Omegas and Seikos in your collection. Seems like you have all your bases covered. You have dress watches, divers, sportier watches, grab and go/daily wearer, functional ones such as one with a chronograph and a tachymeter. The only I would add to that collection if you ever have the time and money would be an Audemars Piguet royal oak, and a Patek Philippe.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
You have amassed a good collection a good balance of new and old. I am intrigued to find out what the forth watch on the top row is? There are four watches with interesting case designs as well. I see a jumping hours black dialed watch and the one next to it on the third row, I first thought it could be Heurer or Stowa?

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Very nice collection. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: rosetribe

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
I noticed those as well, but I believe the fourth one is a Sicura. I'm digging the red dialed Tressa.
To the OP, congratulations, that is a very nice collection

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I noticed those as well, but I believe the fourth one is a Sicura. I'm digging the red dialed Tressa.
To the OP, congratulations, that is a very nice collection
You are correct the T.V-cushion cased watch with the red hand is indeed a Sicura, found this listing. Any ideas on the chrono on the top row?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I have nothing really high end or particularly exciting but I enjoy what I have amassed over the last 15 or so years.
I wouldn't say that at all. Some very nice pieces all of the way through your collection.
Thanks for sharing with us.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all for your kind words. The other Jump hour is an Adrem and I think I paid about £10 on Ebay for it. Not bad I thought for a different working mechanical. The chronograph is a vintage Cauny with Landeron movement (I think??) I inherited this from my late father who wore it in the 60s. He told me it used to be in a gold case but this perished and was re-cased in stainless steel in the 70s. Quite a good fit actually!!

I kind of stumbled upon Tressa. They reminded me of vintage Rado and Omega and are surprisingly good quality for the cost (normally about £20)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts