WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, So I don't have the number that others on here have but I think my little family is quite a nice selection of the range...

I don't really have to name them to you guys but obviously I have a 6900MS1 in there, Dragon Riseman, Dawn Black Frogman etc.

Couple of selected shots...

"Men In Ice White" Gulfman...

My Custom Mudman...

My Frogmans current "suit". I like to call it "Royal Blue"...

One of these days I will own a DW-8200... one day...

Anyway, hope you like :-!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Very nice! I love the Gulfman.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Nice DB frog! If there was a series I ever felt compelled to collect one of each model, it's probably the Dawn Black series. Although, I have a Rising White on the way, so we'll see if I change my mind.

·
Registered
134 Posts
nice custom mudman you have there! i was thinking, wouldn't it be great if there is a yellow mudman ( current model, not the dw8400 which had a men in yellow) in the series with black letterings... or i might custom one like you :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Quite a nice collection, well thought out. You can hold your own with anyone.
I really like the white gulfman...maybe for the summer. :think:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did that mudman start life as a Dawn Black Mudman? Nice collection as well!
The Mudman actually started out as a basic possie display. I dyed the bezel using RIT (including the grey bit on the back) to get rid of the red buttons. Then fitted negative display.
Finally I painted the metal around the case edges with a hard black enamel and all the wording in red... yes red.

Got bored of that, switched the newly painted bezel to my rally mudman (all red writing really suits the red case details) and then repainted the letters of the old rally bezel (already all black) to yellow. Currently considering trying the metal case details in yellow.

ps. Thanks for the comments folks. I do always think about what watch I buy next and how if fits into the grander collection (I have way more than just these G-shocks).

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
With that collection you have nothing to be ashamed of. The number of watches does not matter, what matters is that you are enjoying them!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Very nice! b-)

·
Registered
254 Posts
i love your collection, dude:-!.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts