WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello WSU,

I'm (obviously) a new guy, though I've been trolling your forums for information about watch brands and, about 9 months ago, I bought my first real watch. I ended up getting myself a DA37 from watchmann and was ever so slightly disappointed at first. This was only because I expected to get an English day watch but ended up getting a German day watch. after a full 2 seconds of disappointment, I realized how much I loved good ol' Germany and how much cooler it is than if it were in English.

Anyway, the main reason I'm posting this thread is so that I can have a minor blip of history on this forum in the unspeakable case that someone with stickier fingers than I gets a hold of my watch.

Hopefully it never comes to that. I'm loving this watch and I'm very satisfied with my decision. Pictures really don't do this watch justice and the metal literally glistens in the sun. I've put it onto a green nato strap to keep the leather band in good condition if the watch ever needs a dress up. God it looks nice.

For the record, I've got number 73.

Thanks, and let me know if you guys want pictures.

Eric

**edit**

Yeah so, not that bright... The watch came on the right day (in German) (though not date) so I didn't even bother trying to change it, don't think i read the paper it came with well enough either. Kinda liking it at this point, but nice to know i can changeit. Anyway, here are some pictures of it.

·
Moderator German Watches Forum
6,097 Posts
Hello Eric,

Welcome to Watchuseek and the German watch forum. We would like
to see photos of your DA37.

I have some interesting news for you. All DA37 models have day wheels
with both German and English days. To change the language unscrew the
crown and pull it out one click. Rotating the crown anti-clockwise you can
see every day abbreviation in both languages. At midnight the movement
advances the day two clicks to maintain the selected language.

Thanks,
rationaltime

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Welcome, Eric! :-!

Congratulations on the Damasko.

If you are looking for strap options, you might want to try a Chronissimo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts