WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Though I have not fully given up all hope on the bracelet, in the mean time, I've been wearing the DC56 on a nylon 2 ring zulu. I tried the 4 ring, but didn't like the extra hardware. I've tried several leather straps, but the ones I had in 20mm didn't feel quite right. They felt sticky and shifted around, so it was back to the zulu. Then I tried a bund, but the leather strap that came with it didn't work either, so I tried the bund pad with the zulu....and I finally found a comfortable combination........................

of course until we get THE BRACELET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you listening Konrad and COMAPNY?!?!?!?!?!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
does a sinn tegiment bracelet fit on a damasko? :think:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SC, I've asked thatquestion several times without getting a definite answer too....I would assume that if the cases are the same dimemsions or similar, then they would, but if the lug holes are off just a bit, then hmmm....................

·
G-Shock Mod
14,009 Posts
SC, I've asked thatquestion several times without getting a definite answer too....I would assume that if the cases are the same dimemsions or similar, then they would, but if the lug holes are off just a bit, then hmmm....................
so nobody has tried that before?

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
so nobody has tried that before?
The Sinn U series bracelet is close but does not fit properly. :-(

I wish someone (Damasko) would just make the solid end links that would allow the watch to work with the Sinn bracelet. It really would be an easy way to make existing customers happy by offering a bracelet solution. The end links are the only thing that would need to be changed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts