WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may not impress some of the much more experienced modders here, but I'm happy with what I've done so that counts right?

I ordered 4 GLX5600 buttons from PacParts and installed them into my DW5750 and also tossed on some Jays&Kays strap adapters. This fits my wrist perfect!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
This may not impress some of the much more experienced modders here, but I'm happy with what I've done so that counts right?

I ordered 4 GLX5600 buttons from PacParts and installed them into my DW5750 and also tossed on some Jays&Kays strap adapters. This fits my wrist perfect!

Doh!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,935 Posts

Why did you need new buttons?

·
Banned
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why did you need new buttons?
I was ok with 3 of the buttons. But I have sausage fingers, so I needed to swap out the adjust button. To be safe I ordered 4 of them for the GLX5600 instead of just 1. I ordered the extra 3 just in case it didn't look right to me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts