WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am absolutely thrilled to be leaving feedback for a purchase made from Andy (Zuckermania).

For four years, I had been researching, trying on and saving up for my first higher-end jump in timepieces. A small handful of Rolex Oyster Perpetual 34mm's (114200) in olive green had emerged but none spoke to me. When I saw Andy's ad, I jumped... fast. Something about how transparent this one was gave me confidence on another level... and how right I was. From the first email, Andy's incredibly friendly communication and, yes, transparency was incredibly refreshing. He happily gave me every detail I asked for along with his personal experiences and advice, which I found beyond helpful.

There are many small nuances on how a pro-level seller adds in details that elevate an experience. Andy provided numerous examples of these from our first discussion to past when I received the watch. Basically, he put my mind at ease throughout every step of the way and when you've been waiting for as long as I have for this day to come, that's a big deal.

I genuinely feel lucky to have purchased from Andy. I've had many other personal, direct sale type transactions for other items in my day but I really cannot recall if I ever had have a more positive experience. This one has just been flawless.

Thanks again, Andy!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts