WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
..... I had to wait for a new watch from Stowa was slightly more than 23 months ........
23 months!!!!!!! You have the patience of a saint! Thats Rolex waiting list level patience.
.... I waited 2 months for my watch. Another 10 days in the scheme of things is nothing .....
Two months (+ 10 days) is nothing, shouldn't even be mentioned.
23 months feels like cheating to me :ROFLMAO:

How about 9 years, 3 weeks and 2 days?

That's the time I waited for the watch I am wearing today (photo taken earlier this week):

Let me correct this - I'm actually wearing my wife's watch (same wait time as they were ordered together - mine is a no-date version).
A lot can happen in 9 years and the wait-time outnumbered the days my wife had left under the sun .... she never got to see -and enjoy- her MKII Project 300 timepiece.
This was not lost on Mr Yao, owner / CEO of MKII watches - my wife's watch came with a very nice and thoughtful, handwritten letter from Mr. Yao. And he donated a seizable $$ amount to my wife's favorite charity - I know for a fact that he must have made a loss on this one.

Likewise, her 36 mm Stowa Flieger 90th Anniversary Edition did also arrive after she had passed. With a condolence-card, signed by the entire Stowa Team.

Both MKII and Stowa had offered me the option of a full refund; however, the watches and the way we were treated, are priceless to me.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Two months (+ 10 days) is nothing, shouldn't even be mentioned.
23 months feels like cheating to me :ROFLMAO:

How about 9 years, 3 weeks and 2 days?

That's the time I waited for the watch I am wearing today (photo taken earlier this week):
View attachment 15469561
Let me correct this - I'm actually wearing my wife's watch (same wait time as they were ordered together - mine is a no-date version).
A lot can happen in 9 years and the wait-time outnumbered the days my wife had left under the sun .... she never got to see -and enjoy- her MKII Project 300 timepiece.
This was not lost on Mr Yao, owner / CEO of MKII watches - my wife's watch came with a very nice and thoughtful, handwritten letter from Mr. Yao. And he donated a seizable $$ amount to my wife's favorite charity - I know for a fact that he must have made a loss on this one.

Likewise, her 36 mm Stowa Flieger 90th Anniversary Edition did also arrive after she had passed. With a condolence-card, signed by the entire Stowa Team.

Both MKII and Stowa had offered me the option of a full refund; however, the watches and the way we were treated, are priceless.
I am terribly sorry for you loss MHe225. I know she lives forever in your heart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
MHe225 thank you for sharing the story behind your watch. Please accept my condolences for the loss of your wife. May her memory be a blessing to all who were fortunate to know her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81 - 84 of 84 Posts