WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiance says I have 200 dollars to spend, what should I get???

I am a sucker for squares, but if I saw a different look that I liked I could get that too.

Please let me know what you think and pictures are always helpful!

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
depends on what you already have, currently I want the GWX8900, or the new Gulfman GR-9110ER, or you could save that money waiting for something better ?

·
Registered
373 Posts
I would take the $200 and buy her something. Altruism aside, doing that would be like money in the bank for a later purchase in addition to the Brownie dollar points you will score that will easily equate to 50% extra of what you spend on her now. b-)
You sir, are a wise man :)

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
What's going on here? Is there not a single male WUSer who wears the pants in the family?

Joking aside, KTMracer does seem to have a point...what a schemer he is.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Now that's a man with wisdom and experience! :)

I would take the $200 and buy her something. Altruism aside, doing that would be like money in the bank for a later purchase in addition to the Brownie dollar points you will score that will easily equate to 50% extra of what you spend on her now. b-)

---

·
Registered
448 Posts
Wisdom beyond years right there! I bought my wife a Baby G last week. She never said a word when I got my latest purchase in the mail today. Matter of fact she sent me a pic of it as soon as the mail man left. :p

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Banned
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She also gets 200. :)

·
Registered
835 Posts
As a Riseman owner (Non-Atomic Version), its a pretty feature packed piece with an interesting design at a great price. I love mine which is a G9200 in Garish Black. It retails for $220USD but can be found for less on the web.

Here is mine:

If you are wanting a square but something larger than a 5600, you could always go for a King. Again, can be found online for under $200USD for certain colors.

Here are my pair (Black/Red on left, Army Green on the right)

Reactions: Chrisek
1 - 20 of 32 Posts