WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recenlty purchased a Bronze Marlin. I like large watches and wanted a bronze case. This one is perfect. I have it mounted on a Delaurian brown strap, but the bronze buckle is on order.

Sorry for the not so great pictures.

Michael

Philidelphia026.jpg

Philidelphia027.jpg

Philidelphia028.jpg

Philidelphia029.jpg

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
As above, absolutely gorgeous watch and a great choice for your first Anonimo. Welcome!

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Welcome to La Famiglia, very nice timepiece, the straps very nice too no one can go wrong with Bronze.

Question the bronze looks like lil aged right? or may be the light.

Enjoy it and wear it in the best of health !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the kind remarks.

Not sure how long the AD had it in the showcase, but it was a little aged. I committed a sin and cleaned it up a little with a soft polising cloth. My thinking was I wanted the patina to change with my ownership and wrist, not all the peolple who tried it on before me.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Wow, great watch! :-! This is the first one I've actually seen pictured in the wild, all the rest have been AD pictures. Love the strap choice too, great combo! Wear it well and thanks for sharing. :-!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Thanks for the kind remarks.

Not sure how long the AD had it in the showcase, but it was a little aged. I committed a sin and cleaned it up a little with a soft polising cloth. My thinking was I wanted the patina to change with my ownership and wrist, not all the peolple who tried it on before me.
I actually contemplated doing the same thing, for the same reason but thus far have not been able to bring myself to do it...

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i really love it especially the photo that emphasize the colour black/yellow.i like more marlin than millemetri.it's not used to anonimo make yello/black models?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Very nice. Thanks for posting the real world photos! I've been lusting after trying to pick up one of the bronze models eventually, just can't choose one yet. Would love to pick up a Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze, but I'm not sure how realistic finding one is.
How does the weight of the bronze compare to SS?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts