WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, so today I received my first atomic the riseman.

first impressions when i opened the box, its small, not has big has I thought it would be.

I normally wear the gdf-100 (my first G) or the king, so I have got use to the size. I had seen comparison photos between the riseman and other watches but the photos don't do justice to the size.

DSC_7556 (800x600).jpg

DSC_7559 (800x600).jpg

I am not disappointed by any means, but it was a surprise.

To "tested" the accuracy of the sensors agains my other 2 casios and against the GPS device.

First pics are of them just side by side being left on that position for a good half hour

DSC_7560 (800x600).jpg

Here are the results after over an hour on the fridge. And the results are pretty good

DSC_7561 (800x600).jpg

Also tested the altimeter and the altitude given by all of the watches and GPS was the same.

The atomic signal is also pretty good with full strength.

·
Registered
28,227 Posts
Well done @lucawatch. Indeed one of the smaller G's but with great wrist presence IMHO. In fact it's my smallest G and will be the hiking watch for all my future trips. Here few shots on my Girlfriend's wrist. She's loving it too, so we do share :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, definitely this watch have a lot of presence and the Riseman also going to be my number 1 choice for hiking/climbing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts