WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm just posting to share my experience with Chino Watch. I recently purchased my first automatic watch, it is a Seiko SARX017, which I purchased through Chino Watch. It was from these forums that I first learnt of the likes of Chino and Seijya so I thought it would be appropriate to provide my feedback.

I can vouch for the positive feedback for Chino Watch that other members have already expressed on the site. They were very responsive, courteous, and the buying experience was very good. I ordered and paid for the watch on Friday 27/05 and received my tracking number the same day. The watch also posted the same day and left Tokyo the following day on Saturday 28/05. It arrived in the east coast of Australia on Monday 30/05 and was at my door in Perth on the west coast of Australia on Tuesday 31/05 morning! I think that's an extremely quick turnaround.

I'd definitely purchase from Chino Watch again. Attached are a couple of pics of my new watch :)

IMG_5702.jpg IMG_5711.jpg

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Re: My First Automatic & Experience with Chino Watch

Nice one. I've been to the Chino shop. It's surprisingly small and tucked away in the corner of a shopping mall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts