WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all, I wanna say thanks to Bloom |>
Also thanks to Rambam and CityMorgue for answering my pm's and posting comparison pics.

So, today I got the watch I have been craving for. Doxa 1200t DWL.
I had a chance to get a 750t but dropped it to get this one. I was kinda scared and not really sure if I would like it because of some people saying its too small.
Well, now that I have it I'm happy to say I made the right choice. The watch is perfectly fine. Seriously, unless you have a +7.5 wrist I dont see why complaining about it's size.
Yes, the watch has a 28mm dial that is perfectly fine. Has you can see in the pictures its doesn't even look small.
I think some people follow to much the "big trendy wave" of big watches and forget what they used to look like.

Watch is really comfortable |>. It also has good lume (no..no..nooo... not like a seiko but its good enough) :-d
The only think I would change would be the clasp. I bite my nails :oops: so, it's kinda of a pain to open it up sometimes. I guess this would be my fault tho lol.

Ok some pictures now.

My turtles approve the watch :-!

DWL #12

My diving collection

As you can see the watch as a really nice wrist presence and looks good
Btw I have a 6 1/2 wrist

Comparison pic with a seiko 007. They pretty much the same size and feel almost the same on my wrist. The 1200t its probably little more comfortable than the 007

I really like the watch. Its well balanced and comfortable. I can pretty much wear it with shorts and t-shirt at the beach or with a button up shirt (fits well under the sleeve also)

Thanks for looking!
****More turtle pics on post #5

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Jay, congrats on your new watch. As far as the clasp, it will loosen-up with use over the next several months. I think it seems to be the perfect size for you.

Love this pic......

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks guys. Good to know that the clasp will loosen up little with the use.
I will post up more pics with the turtles |>

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More turtle pics for jclevoy lol

This one looks like shes giving me the finger for some reason lol

Hellooo there!

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
jay.scratch said:
Congratulations - good looking watch. Yours and mine were side-by-side on the production-line and no, I do not have #13 ;-)

By the way, does DOXA give out #13 (for this model as well as the other ones)? Many hotels and high-risers don't have a 13th floor and I've heard of limited editions that have #13 missing. Just wondering.

RonB

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Congratulations - good looking watch. Yours and mine were side-by-side on the production-line and no, I do not have #13 ;-)

By the way, does DOXA give out #13 (for this model as well as the other ones)? Many hotels and high-risers don't have a 13th floor and I've heard of limited editions that have #13 missing. Just wondering.

RonB
I would say that they do sell #13. I seem to remember one member here reporting that he had received #1313 of one of the product lines.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Grats on your new watch!!! I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your choice. It's a great watch, and I'm glad to be a part of the few that will say they've owned this watch.

Wear it in good health!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
congrats, brother.

wear it in good health.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. I have been enjoying it since Tuesday. Can't take it off my wrist.
Grats on your new watch!!! I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your choice. It's a great watch, and I'm glad to be a part of the few that will say they've owned this watch.

Wear it in good health!!!
I'm glad too |>
You were rite about the warning you gave me "Doxa bug is a vicious thing" lol
I just got this one and I'm already thinking which Doxa will be my next.
Maybe a searamble or a divinstar :think:
Hopefully wont be any time soon :-d

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats, man!
That is one suhweeeet Doxa! Glad I could be of assistance:-d
Thank you for taking those comparison pics with the 007 |>
Now I want a searamble :-d

1 - 14 of 14 Posts