WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I have been thinking about getting a Doxa for a few months. I really like heir classic designs and history I just happened upon this watch at (Keepthetime.com) while looking for pictures of this model. So this is my first Doxa and my first pre-owned purchase of a watch. Overall great buying experience (fast, very friendly, professional, great price) and a cool addition to any collection.
I am more than pleased!

Have great weekend!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Congrats. Love the blue and orange combo.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome and congrats
Mine says hello

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: EveNaive

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nothing like a GMT....congrads
Thanks so much! I haven't stopped wearing it since I got it on Friday, I love this watch. I am happy that you have provided such cool pictures on this forum of your watch. You have been able to capture the rugged beauty and versatility of this watch ....so basically this is all your fault :)

Reactions: powboyz

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Thanks so much! I haven't stopped wearing it since I got it on Friday, I love this watch. I am happy that you have provided such cool pictures on this forum of your watch. You have been able to capture the rugged beauty and versatility of this watch ....so basically this is all your fault :)
Glad I could help and you have excellent taste wearing it on orange rubber.........enjoy!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks awesome on the orange rubber! Thank you for the shout-out!
No problem, I like this watch more everyday, as a matter of fact I am wearing it right now (on the metal bracelet). It was a pleasurable buying experience from beginning to end!

Reactions: KeepTheTime
1 - 11 of 11 Posts