WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I'm new in the G-Shock room...I've ever love CASIO watches, but I've never owned one of them since yestedray...Now I'm wearing a great Mudman G-9000-1VER.

What do You think about this model? Is It a good "entry-model"?

I really love this watch and I think that as soon as possible I'll buy a Gulfman, too...

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Welcome to G-Shocks. :-!

That Mudman is a great one to start out with. It's a solid G.

And a Gulfman would definitely be a good choice for a second one. :-! After that there's always the classic DW-5600 and DW-6900 lines. And of course there's always limited editions if you want something special. It's a slippery slope. :)

·
Registered
29,512 Posts

And a Gulfman would definitely be a good choice for a second one. :-! After that there's always the classic DW-5600 and DW-6900 lines. And of course there's always limited editions if you want something special. It's a slippery slope. :)
Agree.

Welcome to the forum! :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

I agree with You...I think that the classic DW-5600 and DW-6900 lines are very beautiful ant I'm very intrested in adding them to my collection...:-!

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Congratulations on the new Mudman! :-! A great start to your G-Collection. :)

Do we get to see pics of it?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Congratulations on the new Mudman, :-!

I was walking around Akihabara today and found a Mudman G-9000-1VDR for only $49, :-! got it to be my backup for my main watch (ProTrek PRX-2000T )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts