WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
recently found this forum and thought i'd post a pic of my watch; also i'm considering changing the case to an all black- but i'm not sure how it'll look:think:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome! That looks pretty sweet as-is, personally, I'd leave it. Just pick up another one in all black. Try one of the solar/atomic models maybe, like the GWM5600.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Welcome - and don't touch that bezel - it looks great!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,569 Posts
Hi Double Header,

I'm pretty jealous on your TDP model. As others told you, dont change it. If you like an all black model, try to buy a Mat Black Red Eye DW-5600MS-1 (on www.g-shock.com it's called the Military Inspired series). You won't be able to get a blacker one;-)

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for your response, i'm still in two minds, might just get it to see how it looks. i'll post some pics up; see if i can convince you otherwise!!:-d

Sjors I've just seen your website ( i think it yours??) i never knew there was so much to g shocks! p.s. i really like your red g in the post pic:-!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your comment Wojo, lol i think you might be right Dictator_MARS; i have seen a mudman which looks very nice....hmmm i can see an addiction forming if i'm not careful...

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Welcome Doubleheader.:)|>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts