WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my first G Shock yesterday an AWGM100-1ACR. So far I am liking it a lot. I like that it is on the smaller side as I don't have huge wrists. I have a feeling this won't be my last G Shock but it may be a bit before I can justify another one to my wife. I have my eye on a mudman.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Nice! I have the AWG-M100B - it's a nice little watch with some cool features like the "hand-moving"-function. I only wish it had a snooze alarm and a longer stopwatch. But apart from that it's great! Enjoy!

cheers, Sedi :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I am returning the watch to Amazon. I went on a bike ride in about 40(f) weather and the inside of the crystal fogged up. I understand now that this is not all that unusual on G-Shocks but it is not something I am willing to live with as I will use the watch a lot in the cold in Minnesota. I ordered a Momentum M1 Pro instead.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Just to let you know that is due to the environment under which the watch was assembled and has nothing to do with anything getting in the watch.

Well I am returning the watch to Amazon. I went on a bike ride in about 40(f) weather and the inside of the crystal fogged up. I understand now that this is not all that unusual on G-Shocks but it is not something I am willing to live with as I will use the watch a lot in the cold in Minnesota. I ordered a Momentum M1 Pro instead.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have seen that claim but the fogging annoys me, I imagine over time the moisture is bad for the watch and I wonder why this is so common with G shocks when I have never had it happen with another watch.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It looks similar to the AW-591.

DSC_6642 edit for wuseek.jpg
However, the AWG-M100B is the one that has Multi Band 6. I'm not sure if I could be able to get the time radio sync here in the Philippines (even in Singapore), since the radio time sync is only available in China and Japan. :) Am I right? Please correct me on this subject. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts