WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my current collection consists of my seiko sks009 on an oyster bracelet (its my daily beater and I am obsessed with it) and my g-shock. I was gifted a Shinola (850$) for a bs quartz chronograph but luckily it came with a gift receipt and was able to get the money back for it and want to spend it on a nice dress watch. I was thinking of getting the Oris Artelier Silver Dial Automatic Mens Watch 733-7721-4051MB. For around 950$ on jomashop with the bracelet as I would want to put it on a brown leather strap. Does anyone have any thoughts or reviews or pictures of this watch, they seem to be very hard to come by. Furthermore if you have any recommendations for dress watches in that price range please let me know. Although I love seiko I would prefer a swiss piece. I have a 6 7/8" wrist so I think I can pull of a 40mm dress watch, but would not want to go bigger than that.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
Definitely not high end. Stainless steel and cased Sellita sw200 movt. That said it is a nice watch. Although I'm not sure it works on that bracelet. Dial looks dressy and may work better on a nice leather strap.

Reactions: mdotpoker
1 - 4 of 4 Posts