WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i finally get my grail . Yes yes i know its not holy trinity. its not ap, vacheron, patek nor lange but since there is no blancpain section, i guess i have to post here. i am not sure if blancpain is actually high end enough for this corner. well anyway, for me now , this is the most high end watch i have.

this becomes my favorite in my collection. the size is great. though its stated as 45mm but there is something magical about it and i can still wear it. my wrist circumference is about 15.5 cms. the lume is great and the sapphire bezel is just amazing. it has sporty look, 300m water resistance and yet, its polished and shiny. did i say its antimagnetic too? damn, this watch is just great. Please enjoy with me blancpain fifty fathoms 5015.

·
Registered
20,563 Posts
Congrats, that's a serious watch.

·
Registered
15,919 Posts
Very nice, congrats!!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Blancpain should have a section of its own. I’m surprised it hasn’t already. Perhaps you could request one? I would most certainly be a frequent visitor, even if I don’t have one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,594 Posts
Blancpain should have a section of its own. I’m surprised it hasn’t already. Perhaps you could request one? I would most certainly be a frequent visitor, even if I don’t have one

Please don't request one. People do that for various brands all the time for all the wrong reasons. Not having a brand forum is not a sign that the brand is lesser or less important or not deserving or being dissed. And having a brand forum won't create content like some people seem to think.

It simply means that there are too many subforums already and new ones won't be created unless the are lots and lots of threads happening already, such that a brand forum is warranted. (And they should really get rid of a few unpopular existing subforums.)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Massive kudos. That’s always been my grail too.

I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts