WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Posted this in the public forum but decided to post it here too. Picked up this beautiful Maranez Samui yellow dial after I foolishly sold my Seiko Caesar. Wanted to fill the "yellow diver slot" (also sold my yellow dial Seiko Pogue 馃槚) but couldn't find anything I liked. The Doxa Poseidon looked great but kept looking for something more affordable. Jumped on this one when I saw it and love it 馃槉

IMG_20201119_194107_372.jpg
IMG_20201119_194107_362.jpg
IMG_20201119_194107_363.jpg
IMG_20201119_194107_376.jpg

Registered
The yellow looks great and it really pops.

I also picked up recently my first Maranez but in a different style :p

BAFAC819-8C1A-46FF-B9C0-6518C4F8A678.jpeg

Reactions: DarioV and aaron643

Registered
It would look great with a yellow rubber!
I bought 4 maranez in the past and i've always been happy with their watches and their customer service, definetely recomended

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
It would look great with a yellow rubber!
I bought 4 maranez in the past and i've always been happy with their watches and their customer service, definetely recomended
I'm going to look for one. Any brand recommendations?

Registered
Debating if I should go all in and get a yellow nato and or rubber strap
I like the look of the stock strap, but I鈥檝e been wearing it on a black Scurfa rubber. Most comfortable rubber strap I鈥檝e tried.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
I'm going to look for one. Any brand recommendations?
I would recomend Borealis rubber straps since they have a good quality, but they don't do it in yellow color, and of course there is Isofrane but they are very expensive. I'll suggest to have a look on ebay for something similiar in that color, see if you like the result and maybe then you can get an Isofrane

Registered
Congrats. I鈥檝e got a couple of other Maranez and the quality and value for money are excellent. I鈥檝e thought about getting this one as I鈥檝e had a serious Doxa itch recently and this might relieve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts