WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there
Not the most original trend in this sub-forum but I wanted to share my first impressions of the new watch that arrived a couple of days ago

Typical montblanc white box. Inside is the typical MB black clam box

The watch comes inside well protected

Large instruction booklet with the warranty as well
The watch is very pleasant to the eye. Not too big as I was worried. It is also surprisingly flat for a 42mm watch

The gmt and date complications are easy to set. The anti reflecting treatment is very good.

The leather strap is not the best that I have seen which is a slight disappointment

The case back allows a good view of the mechanism

On the wrist it is comfortable and not too overwhelming for my small wrist size

All in all it looks very promising. Let’s see how accurate it is in the days ahead.
Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: FBPB and drdas007

·
Registered
781 Posts
Nice addition!

Nice to see the old Giampiero Bodino designed wok-shaped TimeWalker still out in the wild available for purchase. It's really a shame that they did away with that design after only about a decade of availability. I liked the slight updates made to the design when they introduced the "racing" edits, but the new Davide Cerrato-designed TimeWalkers are a no bueno from me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That’s a beautiful addition, congrats! I’ve considered picking a simple par one up myself, currently deciding between that and a Nomos.

What I’ve often wondered is why this model doesn’t get the respect it deserves... people complain about the movement being unreliable, yet the Heritage Chronometrie Ultraslim gets universal praise with the same movement.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Great looking UTC! How easy is the UTC adjustment? e.g. if I were to use it for travel, does it move time zones easily? Could you describe how the crown functions please?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Great looking UTC! How easy is the UTC adjustment? e.g. if I were to use it for travel, does it move time zones easily? Could you describe how the crown functions please?
From what I remember, pull the crown to position 1, turning one way changes the date and the other way moves the UTC hand forward 1 hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts