WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No. 19 has always been my lucky number, and about 2 weeks ago on 19th May, I've received my first Montblanc: Montblanc 4810 Day Date:

IMG_1273.JPG

It's use the MB24.18 movement with Day and Date indication. Although its based on the Sellita SW240-1 movement, I find this watch is very unique as it is the one and only Montblanc watch range that uses this Day and Date complication.

IMG_1267.JPG

I have a very small wrist (about 15.5cm), I'm very glad that this 40.5mm watch fits nicely on my wrist, I think partly thanks to the short lugs to keep this watch balanced.

I love the silver guilloche dial and I love the font of the Day, and I particularly love how the white background of the Day complication blends with the silver guilloche dial.
IMG_1278.jpg

Sadly I somehow have not seen anyone posts the 4810 Day Date watches in this forum. Is there any other Montblanc 4810 owners out here?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The watch comes with very beautiful Alligator strap, however by default it comes with a pin buckle.

So I actually went to the boutique to replace with the deployant clasp to better protect the leather strap.

IMG_1384.jpg
IMG_1390.JPG
IMG_1377.JPG
IMG_1385.jpg

Reactions: KoenVw

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Very nice! I didnt know these came with a day function! I love these watches and currently own two.

Your watch’s cousin says hi!

Wear it in good health!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jamesy87

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nice watch! Congrats!
I was thinking to buy the same, bud on the end I have the Nicolas Riuessec since 2 weeks...

P1014488.JPG

Reactions: Jamesy87

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice! I didnt know these came with a day function! I love these watches and currently own two.

Your watch’s cousin says hi!

Wear it in good health!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi there watch cousin :) ! Yeah they revamped the 4810 collection a couple of years back. and I think this year they have introduced a black version of the Day-Date in SIHH 2018.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice watch! Congrats!
I was thinking to buy the same, bud on the end I have the Nicolas Riuessec since 2 weeks...

View attachment 13241969
You made the right choice! Nicholas Riuessec collection is one of a kind, if I have the budget I would get that too. Congrats!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's been almost two months and I've been wearing it everyday. Still madly in love with this watch.

DSCF7088 copy.JPG

Reactions: Sergei T.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've just bought 4810 Date Automatic to my Wife for her Birthday
IMG-20180927-WA0006.jpg

And since our first date was in Jaffa, have also ordered a strap with the same name from Toshi
P81014-114205_602x800.jpg

Now, fingers crossed she'll like it :roll:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts