WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a few places that sell an Omega watch I'm looking at.

Tourneau has it for $3600, but I can get it online from a few sites like authenticwatches.com, swissluxury.com, etc. for substancially less. Has anyone ordered from these sites? Any issues? Are they authorized dealers?

Thanks

·
Registered
900 Posts
If you don't mind shopping grey market, you will get a better deal than an AD is likely to offer you. Authenticwatches, Jomashop, etc, are well-known grey market sites that are generally well reviewed, though I haven't ordered from either myself. You'll still be getting an authentic product, but you won't be getting Omega's warranty, instead you'll get whatever warranty the website offers.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
If you don't mind shopping grey market, you will get a better deal than an AD is likely to offer you. Authenticwatches, Jomashop, etc, are well-known grey market sites that are generally well reviewed, though I haven't ordered from either myself. You'll still be getting an authentic product, but you won't be getting Omega's warranty, instead you'll get whatever warranty the website offers.
+1. Legitimate watches, but there are differences in the warranty situation and customer service. While those you mention are legitimate, there are fraudulent websites out there, so be careful to research your websites...

·
Premium Member
64,962 Posts
I have heard good things about Jomashop and for that reason alone I would be inclined to give them my custom rather than other dealers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts